Another artist off ersatz audio worth checking out is Perspects. The track
of his entitled 'desire and efficiency' is incredible!

--- diana potts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> some of my favorite electro stuff comes from Adult,
> LeCar and the Ersatz Aduio camp
> (http://www.ersatzaudio.com)
>  I also highly suggest Ectomporph and some of the
> electro releases from NYC's Spelunk Records as well as
> some of the music DJ Godfather put out under his many
> alias' for production (sektor 17, i think) and always
> Mr.Will Web and AUX 88 and Drexciya:). Dopplereffect
> is always classic ("i want to be a porno-star") too as
> well as the early cybotron & bambaataa material.
>
>  For a well put together history check out (copy and
> paste link into):
> http://www.ele-mental.org/ele_ment/think/original/think.html
>

> electric boogaloo,
> diana

=====
For those who know  stay low  stay strong  stay ready stay underground. For
those who don't,learn. For those who'stole the soul',live in fear as the
spirits will track you into your next life and beyond. Nothing good will come
to you.

             - Mad Mike
                  UR