In a message dated 2/16/01 10:26:47 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> I can see the faces of the people who belong to the
>Belle Isle located "Detroit Yacht Club" now. "Hunny,
>go get the fully loaded SUV from valet, we seem to
>have invaders on our little isle" ;)
>
> Until we see it on Pop Culture media stationary, or
>on an _official_ release I say every one just keeps
>cool 'bout it and not let rumors spread to a point
>where it hurts the potential of the festival.
>
> If it is on Belle Isle, whose in for seeing the
>island's choice aquarium that features the rare "large
>lake bass" with me? that always makes me chuckle.
>
>friday.
>

>--- "Spellman, Scott" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>  I have just heard some interesting information
>> about the DEMF:
>>
>>  Hart Plaza will be unusable due to extensive
>> construction projects.
>> The entire festival has been moved to Belle Isle, a
>> family park island about
>> 2 miles east of Hart     Plaza, accessable only by one
>> 2 lane bridge.  Things
>> will not be the same as last year.....
>>
>>  I'll post more information as I get
>> updates/confirmation
>>
>>  Scott
>>  4th dimension/detroit

Uh oh, look out now..beware of the animals!  The Belle Isle Zoo is located
there too.  I remember cruisin' over there at night and I saw a deer in the
right in the middle of the road...lucky the car was going
really slow! I think it was the same nite when I stopped by at this old club
nite called "Better
Days" and how surprised I was to find out that Derrick May was the dj that
night.

"...Is it all over my face..."  boom, boom, boom.

Yep...still remember it too.  =)

Glyph