From:   Spellman, Scott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Friday, February 16, 2001 11:00 AM
To:     '313@hyperreal.org'
Subject:        Re: [313] DEMF

        I have just heard some interesting information about the DEMF:

        Hart Plaza will be unusable due to extensive construction projects.
The entire festival has been moved to Belle Isle, a family park island about
2 miles east of Hart    Plaza, accessable only by one 2 lane bridge.  Things
will not be the same as last year.....

        I'll post more information as I get updates/confirmation

        Scott
        4th dimension/detroit