Sam Karmel wrote:

> Then i was told that they tried to get around this
> problem by getting an account straight from submerge,
> only there was one big problem when trying to do this.
>  You need to buy ten copies of the same 12" to get an
> account with them.

As far as I know, there is nothing that prevents your local store from
ordering four copies instead of ten straight from Submerge, i.e. by
regular mailorder instead of through an account. The only thing is that
then you don't qualify for the wholesale discount (which starts at 5
copies) and you probably have to pay in advance, say by creditcard.

In case you hadn't already, check www.submerge.com and then the
wholesale/retail info link.

Hope this helps,

Otto