> Let's please stop before this gets nasty for some people.
>
> Fred

that would be nice, but really, I have a great sense of humor, it's nothing
to me.  Plus I grew up with a whole family of artists and professors, so I'm
used to this method of shunning, it just motivates me more to achieve my
goals...

;)

And I'm really the hpDJ imitating Jeff Mills...

I'm not even human, can't get any more techno than that!!

darw_n

"create, demonstrate, toneshift..."

http://www.thedemonstration.com
http://www.sphereproductions.com