Yeah, for real! LOL

We were sorta gonna try and revive the
"good ol' dayz" for this jam....but now that the demand is so high, hp dj doubled its fee and also faxed us a contract rider that was , to say the least, alittle outrageous....something about only playing on a machine with atleast a gig of ram...then this other thing about a hotel and girls, which I wont get into....

Maybe we could book your copier instead...that thing soundz pretty dope.

From: "Ryan Brogan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: RE: [313] Tha Mills thang
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 15:35:30 -0500

I thought hpdj didn't play office parties in the US anymore.

I remember the old days in the coffee room behind hp dj's cubicle. That
place was a sweatbox by 9 am.
hpdj used to bang it all day long, except when someone used him to write
faxes or check emails etc.

There was this one time, however, that hp dj got a Melissa-virus and started
playing backwards goa- trance and mixing it with various factory windows
sounds, that was a wild one..

Now everyone just gets high in the office, plays with glow-sticks and
listens to the copier..