Peacefrog released some slammin techno back in the days, now it's more or less a house label...
I'm not sure who found the label, anyone know?
I'm also wondering about the "Lodger" releases that the label put out: PF001 Pete The Lodger - Ghetto Of The Mind & Pete Lodger's "303 EP" PF006, did this guy put out more records? What labels, aliases and are they any good?

Once again, any information appreciated!!!

Also, if anybody, and I mean ANYBODY has the mentioned Peacefrog Lodger releases for sale, I'D BE GLAD TO BUY THEM!!!! Also if you happen to have X-Crash-"808 terror" Peacefrog PF010, and you want to sell it or can get it, LET ME KNOW!!!!

I'd like to buy multiple copies of those records:)

-Proffit