Yeah, Peacefrog have gone all cack with that Moodymann, Theo Parrish,
Detroit Escalator Co., Charles Webster, Ron Trent, David Alvarado, Ian
O'Brien etc. rubbish... can't they get someone good in? :)

I always thought Pete The Lodger was actually Luke Slater, as well. Despite
the obvious evidence of it being Pete the owner, seeing as the first release
is by the Lodger fella. But then again, maybe I'm not that bright.

Jonny.