--- Charlie BINS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> PeaceFrog, in the beginning was jus bangin' n nothing else.

What about "Memory and Forgetting" by Wamdue. There's one Peacefrog
record I hope beyond my wildest dreams gets a repress. I know two
people in the world with this record, one of them is Mike Grant (as I
found out last Saturday).

Peacefrog is a great label, and their back catalogue is to die for.

-Dave