Peace Frog just re-released a whole bongload of stuff.  old detroit stuff
although i can't remember who it is off hand.  i wanna say blake baxter.  I
also have a X-Crash release from years ago which is just pure acid.  i think
that Adam X and James Crash did a beautiful job with the record making it
hard and fast without making it absolute cheese. it was probably released
towards the end of thier hardcore reign.  i don't know much else about the
label though...

JEFF!