actually, it is not robotman's 'do da do,' as i have this one and i can
confirm it is not what im looking for.  whereas the vocals in the robotman
track have a monotone delivery, the track that i am lookin for is much
more melodic, and as i said, it sweeps back and forth between two octaves.
also, i _think_ the track had an electro beat.

basically, unless someone on this list was there, can remember his set,
and is familiar with the track in question, i don't think i'll have any
luck with a positive id, as my description appears to be somewhat lacking.
thanks for the effort though.

kyle