well i imagine in the article the guy was trying to
"promote" the event to some extent. it's not like he's
going to tell a paper "ya, well, you see, we have this
mediocre scratching guy that has skills, that kent
williams and probably some others haven't heard
of...so er..come on down and see us play. we'll be
dressed up too" LOL ;). you get my point.
just b/c he's wearing a tux doesn't undermine anyone's
skills. put the shoe on the other foot.

np: peter's disco mix

http://www.arizonarepublic.com/ae/articles/0304crossover04.html