I know a lot of people on the list want to know before
hand the names of the performers for the DEMF, but
well..i don't.
This happened last year when things were very last
minute and people stressed about performers. Those who
had faith in the festival kept saying 'relax, if Carl
is running the show, it's gonna be good'. and it was.
it wasn't good-it was A-mazing. And, to me, the
anticipation and faith in the festival added to its
energy.
This year, it seems like people are biting off their
hands to know whose playing and posting names on the
list. Perhaps for my sake, if you are going to post a
performer could you please put some sort of symbol in
the topic so I, and those who want the same
anticipation of last year, can just delete the post.

The corporate, big mogul sponsorship of this year,
that is by now, no secret, will change things. If it
doesn't impact you _directly_ then there isn't much to
do be done other than supporting the festival and
those that have to do what they have to do in order
not to be taken advantage of by corporate hounds who
wouldn't know Transmat from placemat.

A while back I said with a wink wink and a nudge that
it would just be a good idea if we kept the fact that
we knew performers before press time to ourselves.
That wasn't for my own benefit.trust me.Use the
parties that are being announced as an energy booster
if you must.

Let's let the festival happen in its own time and way.
We did last year, and we got a pretty darn good
present in the end.

oh happy morning.
diana
who will ALWAYS now print "Adult" with a "." at the
end.