More than likely he played the Derrick may mix.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Mackenzie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 4:16 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org; Kieran
Subject: Re: [313] Jeff Mills : What am i gonna do gonna do.....

Hey thanks for the info I'll be fully prepared for Saturday, the most
anticipated weekend of my life, I can't believe he's finally making it down
to little ol' New Zealand, please keep the reports coming from Sydney on
Friday apparntley there is a screening of Metropolis be sure to check it.
I'll be wearing my trainspotters cap for sure.

> There was a bizarre remix or Jaguar as the finale track.. I haven't heard
it
> before. It used the same high pitched melody, but with a different
> instrument. For what it's worth, it's not present on either the Aztec
Mystic
> or Jaguar Remixes LP's...  so I dont know if it's some other version??
<could
> it be Sony's?!?!?!?!  .. this is the only version I've never heard before>
>
> !?!?!  now that would be an interesting poke..   hmmmmmmm!!!!!

Surely not, Mills wouldn't do that to his old buds.