> while i'm posting, i must recommend the two upcoming releases on delsin and
> rushhour by optic nerve and m>o>s ft. aroy dee respectively... you'll be
> hard pushed to find two better records this year - absolute classic techno
> out of amsterdam... and for all the broken beat fans - do check out the new
> dhj record on archive, a cover of level 42's 'shapeshifter' - and a
> wonderful one at that...

Yes this DHJ on ARchive is sweeeeeet.  I am also loving this
Dutch/Detroit/W. London synergy that is happening on labels like
Delsin, Music for Speakers, the Rushhour crew, etc.   The Delsin
CD comp 'going thru life' is stellar, quality from start to
finish.  There's soulful electronics and broken beat
experimentations, the Aardvarck material is really doing it for
me at the moment, very different. Peel Seamus turns in more moody
and deep techno, reminds of the Black Dog mood.

Also good to see Ross154 with some new material, reminds me of
the good old days of EevoLute. THe Future Beat Alliance cut is
very Detroity.  Unfortunately the cim track on there is pure
shite.  JUST KIDDING it's great, reminds me of Detroit Escalator
Co., moody and string stabs but nice quick tempo.

Keep up the good work Deslin!

peace
--
Matt MacQueen  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>