I just browsed through the sight, and it's pretty
nice. A little lacking in content, but being so new
it's to be expected.  The interviews are well done
IMHO.  It would look nicer to have them all listed in
a pull-down menu under the heading "Interviews", with
the interview of the month listed on the front page
right next to the menu.  The soundbytes contest is
tough, I recognize everything but have no clue as to
the answers, I guess I'm just not old-skool enough ;)
I would like to know #4 eventually.
  My one other critique - I'd like to see a different
background color.  Maybe it's just my old monitor, but
it's a greenish-yellow, not the nicest of colors.
Hope this helps.

  Kevin

p.s. lookin' forward to the Dan Bell interview