--- Kevin Conrad <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I just browsed through the sight, and it's pretty
> nice.
<SNIP SNIP>
> The soundbytes contest is
> tough, I recognize everything but have no clue as to
> the answers, I guess I'm just not old-skool enough
> ;)
> I would like to know #4 eventually.

If I'm not mistaken, Stewart probably wants us to
email the contest answers privately, so as not to
spoil the contest. I don't think the soundbites are
too obscure. I like that the bites are older. It's the
only way I would stand a chance...

Still need to peruse the content, but from the looks
of Stewart's first message, I think he wants that in
private too.

Tristan