I dunno, is this such a bad thing? Maybe Richie is a
sell out?! What does it all mean? Maybe he has a
message for the kids!?!... I might go to smash his 909
over my knee in Derrick May fashion... Hahaha... Is
this OT?

Nick (Dj Pacific;)
[Dave's house (his bro's bday party)/Mark's flat/6th
Form (end of term disco)]
--- David Bate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I
believe the 430 West Crew has played Gatecrasher