A matter of money-grubbing agents and simple economics?

We are a dedicated Techno promoter from Singapore and so far we have
brought in people like Paul Damage, Inigo Kennedy, Angel Molina, Harvey
Lane, Umek, and the boys from Down Under and New Zealand on  money-losing
gigs at a 200-capacity venue and I don't see (not that I am expecting it
anyway) bigger name DJs giving us that  little bit of concession when it
comes to DJ fees.

Cheers!

http://www.fluid-mix.com