Wow, Voodoo Child was Moby?  I had no idea... what a list!!!  I'm always
learning something new. :)  Ok, that brings forth this question... I have a
Voodoo Child vinyl (circa 1991 I think) titled "Voodoo Child Remixes" on
Instinct (cat. no. EX-232)... the label says "Written, produced, & arranged
by Richard M. Hall".  Is this Moby's actual name, another alias, or another
individual altogether?  Just wondering for the sake of historical accuracy.
Thanks.

And in case anyone decides to ask, no I will not sell it!

Matt
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web Site: http://www.magicmattkelly.com