From: Samuel Hobbs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] is moby still techno
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 12:15:48 -0800 (PST)

  well i just thought it my 313 duty to add my two
cents in...
  i agree that moby may not be techno, but IMHO he
still is pushing electronic music to greater levels.
this guy is no image-maker.  i mean he's a skinny bald
white guy with a quiet demeanor.  i feel that he
although he may be existing in the commercial world at
this moment he doesn't represent it.  i feel he is in
the underground of pop culture and i think that is an
excellent place for an artist to be.

just my thoughts
-sam