:::I have VERY RELIABLE sources that have informed me of who is and isn't
:::playing this years D?EMF(as in Detroit??? Electronic Music Festival).
:::According to my sources there were originally NO Detroit DJs
:::scheduled to
:::play the main stage at all this year!
and apparently Carl Craig has decided to make a whole heap of eurotrance
tunes and plans to sign Eiffel 65 and the Britney Spears to planet e

PUHlease!!! can people do as diana potts asked and wait until the press
conference b4 telling everyone they have reliable sources if they were that
reliable then you'd tell us who said them and show us some proof

andrew