From: "DETROIT ISTHE HOMELAND" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Juan Atkins 7th Cancelled So Prepare DEMF Next
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 00:05:41 -0500

juan atkins cancel for sure sorry now can create demf news. glad see hdn one
creates controversy he nice. good thing he in area for detroit soap opera
yes. was not ready for him be anonymous so good thing he let know in email.
good thing he not go into drama cause I no read well but I hear it deep.
also if calling to get refund or sausage kit remember number is 734-464-8447
so call lots. reply.