Ok... This grows tiring.

It's one thing to clown someone on the list once or twice, but this cat
want's to make his life? I'm not gonna name who this is an attempt to dis
(I think we all know), but DAYUM! C'mon now! If this Juan Atkins gig is
legit, then we'll all hear about it. If it's not, then the promoter will be
discredited; it's as simple as that. This "Detroit Is The Homeland" chump
needs to begone. The first time may have been funny, the second was mildly
amusing. Now it's irritating.

Go away.

"DETROIT ISTHE HOMELAND" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/27/2001 01:05:41
AM