Hey now!  I'm psyched as hell too!  I'm proud to live in the state of the
origination of my favorite type of music.  Tons of sweet dj's and groups will
perform and I can't wait!  I'm just saying...  no Ritchie.  Doesn't that blow?
=)

BTW I never saw Derrick May last year so I'm psyched about that for sure.