Is it just me or does Derrick May tend to play the same records all the time?
I would just say buy his mix Cd and thats all you need.
I sure wish I would produce more music rather than djing all the time, but I am
guessing the money is too good.

> Hey now!  I'm psyched as hell too!  I'm proud to live in the state of the orig
ination of my favorite type of music.  Tons of sweet dj's and groups will perfor
m and I can't wait!  I'm just saying...  no Ritchie.  Doesn't that blow?  =)