On Fri, 30 Mar 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Anyone ever watch "I.AM. Weasel" on Cartoon Network? This sounds likes
> I.R.Baboon wrote it.
>
>> "public effairs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/30/2001 11:35:20 AM
>>
>> player hater will get list angry and pay. players like self no like
>> those that hate us. juan in store at recordtime date time no set so
>> just show up anytime and hope he there. listen to 89X at 1:36am sat,
>> 2:12am sat, 2:13am

It seems to be a script bot, automaton that is.

By the way, I'm not sure which address(es) to use when contacting the list
maintenance, [EMAIL PROTECTED] doesn't seem to be active. Also, is
there a kind of FAQ which is nowadays mailed to the new subscribers? We
sure could use one...

 Jussi Lehtonen     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     www.netppl.fi/~sandman

  "Do not allow yourself to be programmed.
   For once, in your life, take control. Take control." - UR