FAQ is almost there ...

-d

On Fri, 30 Mar 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

 Anyone ever watch "I.AM. Weasel" on Cartoon Network? This sounds likes
 I.R.Baboon wrote it.

 "public effairs" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/30/2001 11:35:20 AM

 player hater will get list angry and pay. players like self no like
 those that hate us. juan in store at recordtime date time no set so
 just show up anytime and hope he there. listen to 89X at 1:36am sat,
 2:12am sat, 2:13am

It seems to be a script bot, automaton that is.

By the way, I'm not sure which address(es) to use when contacting the list
maintenance, [EMAIL PROTECTED] doesn't seem to be active. Also, is
there a kind of FAQ which is nowadays mailed to the new subscribers? We
sure could use one...

 Jussi Lehtonen     [EMAIL PROTECTED]     www.netppl.fi/~sandman

  "Do not allow yourself to be programmed.
   For once, in your life, take control. Take control." - UR