Come Dance With Me.
SATURDAY MARCH 31st, 2001
M3 Music - Washington DC - <A
HREF="http://www.mthre3.com/";>http://www.mthre3.com/</A>

((((( WHAT ABOUT "SPRING FWD"???  OUR TIME SLOTS WILL NOT CHANGE))))
WE WILL CONTINUE OUR NIGHT LIKE THE TIMES NEVER CHANGED!!!!
PASS IT ON.

line up:

GENE FARRIS.
Farris Wheel Records. Soma Recordings UK. All World -Chicago

J.DUB.
All World. - Chicago

TECHNICAL ITCH & DECODER.
Tech Itch Recordings, Kosheen, Palm Pictures - UK
Check out new tunes from tha Technical Itch @ <A
HREF="http://www.mp3.com/techitch/";>www.mp3.com/techitch/</A>

DAVE TRANCE.
Caffeine Records, Stimuli Recorings - NYC

BISHOP K.
Forever Fam. Kolonee. - Philadelphia

KWESTION.
Forever Fam. iLL Skillz.  - Philadelphia

REFLECT.
Forever Fam. - Philadelphia

MC MEDDAFORE.
Forever Fam.Fat Cap. -  Philadelphia

LOVEGROVE.
Sonic Soul - Baltimore

JUNIOR SALINAS.
Underground Therapy, CDS - NYC/DC

TOM BLONDET
www.DjTomB.com, Guerrilla Tactics, M3 Music

JON H.
Jaded, 308 Crew

J.CLUE.
308 Crew, Busted Records

MORPHEUS.
The Syndicate, Darksiders

PROPHECY PROJEKT.
100% Original Experimental Dance Music, Osmosis Prod.

MOLLY HAYMAN.
Fusion Records, Hot Tomolly Recordings.

Celebrate the FIRST WEEK OF SPRING on our *NEW* Patio under the stars!
Visuals & Decor!
All New Light Show by Specktrum
EAW additional sound!

located at: