From: "Scotto" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "313" <313@hyperreal.org>
Subject: Re: [313] Moby on Mute
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:43:31 -0500

Scott Laakso   ---
-------           imajin/ imagine
http://www.mp3.com/i_majin
http://www.ampcast.com/imagine

----- Original Message ----- >
> Most respected? By who? Moby's accountant? HMV retailers? A coterie of
> reviewers?
come on mute is an awesome label is has to numerous of good bands to list.
Can, wire, loop, plastikman, liabach, spk, cabert voiltare jist to name a
few I can think of in a second! and I didnt even scratch the scratch on the
surface.

>But I guess shifting a few more Moby units
you know it's a big record company and they can carry big artist. not that I
think mute thought go was going to be a mtv hit but I'm sure they are not
mad about it. come on get off moby's back he's enjoying the stardom while it last and in the pop world that's not long! is there anything wrong with that
or is it a case of indie rockers blues! that what happened to pavement when
they became popular all the indie rocker snobs suddenly started to hate
pavement. guess it's was there loss.