> Crit, Eliot himself basically WAS New Criticism - a subset of
> Formalism - and
> is a far cry from things normally associated (e.g.,
> post-structuralism, etc)
> with pomo. Just looking for understanding here, not
> one-upsmanship.

Actually not really.  Issues and reserach in areas newer such as cultural
production and intellectual property law are increasingly amalgating ideas
from folks such as Eliot and Foucault etc. when talking about popular
culture especially.

While i'm at it...I'm in the process of lookin at a bunch of sites but
anyone know anywhere else i can get some info on the whole Sony vs. UR thing
or if anything's happened recently?

thanks a bunch,

bekka =)

Shop online without a credit card