Hi again,

> I think you'd really like some of his earlier stuff
> if you can find it. I
> have an EP on 21/22 corp that has an excellent track
> by him as CrO2.

CrO2 isn't Titonton... He did something on Trace
Elements Volume's 1, 2 and 3 (all on 21/22) as
himself. Trace Elements 2 was a collab with Morgan
Geist. You can still get these if you ask around...
The best Trace Elements IMO is the 3rd one... It has
Nu Era and Dan Curtin (in his Planetary guise) on it
too and is damn funky:)

> That's
> long out of print though. His "Of the Essence" on
> Metamorphik is more
> recent, but great too.

Of the Essence appears on the Endorphin Ep which was
Titonton's second release on Metamorphic. It came out
on the 27th September 1998.

> For me, I'm kind of hit or miss with his releases.
> Some of it is a bit too
> much along the lines of quirkier Dan Curtin. I tend
> to prefer his more
> straight-forward work when I'm spinning, but it's
> all good to listen to. His
> betalounge set has really made me curious about the
> new stuff. I'm sure it's
> top notch.

He's made good friends of Dego and Marc over the years
and, as you may know, Deegs runs 2000 Black
(innovative brokenbeat/jazzbeat label). He's on that
tip at the moment... He's still loves his synths
tho...

Nick:)