revolution comes in many forms

----- Original Message -----
From: Wraith313 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2001 9:17 AM
Subject: RE: [313] Carl Craig's revolutionary statements...

> Hey sorry if my statements sounded demeaning to good people.  I didnt mean
for that.

> When someone says the word revolutio, it doesn't really include any of the
good work done on the issue.  I and I think Carl Craig refers to
reolutionaries.  Revolutionaries, as you recall from the french revolution
against monarchy, are people who fight against their oppressor.  My question
to the group is, how is a bigot differentiated from others.  Now remember
this.  If a revolution were to go down at the DEMF for instance.  How will
the revolutionaries know who to fight against?  There are no uniforms
involved...  I mean maybe they could go up against the skinheads or
something?  But, working down in river rouge and being called a bigot a few
times because I am white, I have a hunch that I would be a target to an
anti-bigot revolutionary.  The thing is, I do not consider myself a bigot...
Does anyone see where I'm coming from here?