fighting skinheads would be bad because there are plenty of people out there
who wear all black, have tattoos, and have little to no hair.  i am one of
them.  so are most of the people i work with...we are called sailors.
someone at the bar used the word "nigger" tonight and i told him to shut up,
all because it was a word i completely disagree with using in pretty much
any way.  i don't care if the dictionary says to it is an ignorant person.
i completely am against racism.  i never used to care, but after being out
of the neighbor(hood) and mixing with other folks of different racial
background then me (and who didn't grow up with me), and being discriminated
against because i am mostly white, did i have a problem with it.  there is
really no way to combat bigotry, you can say all you want about what a
horrible thing it is, but there are alot of closed minded people out there
who will be hateful towards another group of people that they don't belong
to.  it could be because of the way they were brought up, or spite, or just
plain ignorance, but i just can't see it happening.   by the way, i hate
these race threads that pop up every month or so.  i think there are
millions and millions of races out there since every single person is
different anyways.
i don't have 2 cents to give
jeff