no ... 7th city is Sat.

there's one underway on Monday night too I believe.

But most of them are on Sunday.

-d

At 10:46 AM -0700 4/4/01, diana potts wrote:
I think all the parties are happening sunday night :P

Drexciya isnt playing that party.

--- Ian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 This just in from BMG in today's Metrotimes:

http://www.metrotimes.com/editorial/story.asp?id=1613

 AfterParties

 As the DEMF fast becomes the world¼s meeting place
 for electronic music
 lovers, the number of people coming will certainly
 increase. Expect way more
 afterparties, changing Detroit¼s night landscape via
 multiple interesting
 musical options per night. Already promised is the
 Planet E 10-year
 anniversary party on Sunday night (maybe Carl Craig
 will perform there). On
 Saturday, Motormouth and Technology will team up for
 a party featuring Dan
 Bell and Claude Young back in the 7th City, and
 rumor has it that Drexciya
 will make its live debut alongside Dopplereffekt and
 Ultradyne. Expect many
 more to be announced and chronicled here.
 --
 There4IM

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 For additional commands, e-mail: