uh oh... what else is happening monday night?? Hope it
does not turn out like WMC.. 10 parties a day/night
too overwhelming!!

once things get confirmed I will let you know about
the monday night party I wil be at  ;-)......

xxoo
nmm

--- Dan Sicko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> no ... 7th city is Sat.
>
> there's one underway on Monday night too I believe.
>
> But most of them are on Sunday.
>
> -d
>
> At 10:46 AM -0700 4/4/01, diana potts wrote:
> >I think all the parties are happening sunday night
> :P
> >

> >Drexciya isnt playing that party.
> >

> >--- Ian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >>  This just in from BMG in today's Metrotimes:
> >>

>http://www.metrotimes.com/editorial/story.asp?id=1613
> >>
> >>  AfterParties
> >>
> >>  As the DEMF fast becomes the world¼s meeting
> place
> >>  for electronic music
> >>  lovers, the number of people coming will
> certainly
> >>  increase. Expect way more
> >>  afterparties, changing Detroit¼s night landscape
> via
> >>  multiple interesting
> >>  musical options per night. Already promised is
> the
> >>  Planet E 10-year
> >>  anniversary party on Sunday night (maybe Carl
> Craig
> >>  will perform there). On
> >>  Saturday, Motormouth and Technology will team up
> for
> >>  a party featuring Dan
> >>  Bell and Claude Young back in the 7th City, and
> >>  rumor has it that Drexciya
> >>  will make its live debut alongside Dopplereffekt
> and
> >>  Ultradyne. Expect many
> >>  more to be announced and chronicled here.
> >>  --
> >>  There4IM

> >>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >>  For additional commands, e-mail:
> >>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >For additional commands, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

=====
Nancy Mitchell
Artist Management and Promotions
FORM,Inc.
Tokyo Japan
Tel: +81-(0)3-5459-3939  Fax: +81-(0)3-5459-3940
URL Address: http://www.womb.co.jp
EMAIL:       [EMAIL PROTECTED]