Yes, it's out internationally - not sure about the US. It's had a very good
reaction out here (in Melbourne, less so Sydney) and it has been supported
by Kiss FM (not related to UK) radio.

I know some are not feeling it, which is cool and I do respect that (though
I'm a huge fan of Stacey's stuff!!), I really love it but I have lived with
it since around mid-2000. The broken beat influence is really interesting, I
had not picked up on that.

RE: two-step garage, not all of it is commercial or obvious and it's a shame
that the hype is impacting on perceptions of the music as a whole. The
Wookie and MJ Cole albums are really good - very musical. Wookie is more on
the R&B side and MJ Cole is more 'intelligent' drum 'n' bass with 'songs'.
Both producers are diverse. On Wookie's there is a techno track that sounds
like some bizarre take of Richie Hawtin aka Plastikman! There is an
instrumental track on Cole's that has an ol' skool Detroit feel to it (feel
not obvious sound). Some of Cole's remixes (Jill Scott, De La Soul) are
superb too. I come from an R&B background, maybe that's why I like it, but I
think the movement has been influenced in equal parts by drum 'n' bass and
nu era R&B/hip-hop producers like Timbaland as much as 'garage'. Kenny Dope
was saying that it reminds him of 80s freestyle music (albeit he prefers
freestyle).