FYI-

The party is called "Audiodrome", taking place at the legendary Pyramid
Club, 101 Ave. A, NYC. I think this party is definitely shaping up to be quite
a good night. In addition to the special guests that appear each week,
Reade Truth and Jon Turi are, IMHO, some of NY's finest hidden talents
on the decks. The music is a wide range of styles from Techno to House,
to Funk, Electro, New Wave, and Industrial. These boys go deep with the
musical selection, with plenty of classics and obscurities thrown in for
good measure. The club itself was at one time an important part of the
thriving Industrial/New Wave scene in NY. The atmosphere is great and
the sound system is awesome! 'Nuff said.

Weatherall rocked it last week with a rare NY appearance. And for those
who know, check out Ultradyne LIVE at this party on April 14th!

And also, you can check these guys, along with Irish-import Byron
Williams, doing the more laidback affair "Rebelfunk" every Thursday night
at Solas, 232 e. 9th St., NYC.

Please come and support these events that support quality music in NYC.

For more info, please contact [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Peace,
Jason