Lately these releases seem to be a little hit and miss. The really good ones are in strong demand so you have to keep an eye out/ I was really impressed with the last Stewart Walker Release, Jeff Mills - Metropolis and The Latest Pacou album. You have to give Tresor credit for releasing a number of different sounds instead of keeping hard and driving. They are steps ahead. They have put out some great Cd's recently as well, The Dan Bell Mix is amazing as is the Herbert " Lets all Make Mistakes" mix.

Paul V

From: Wraith313 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Tresor 157
Date: 6 Apr 2001 10:46:35 -0700

I picked this record up in the shop yesterday and wasn't too impressed. Is it just that release or what? I have heard this group talk very highly of Tresor, so that's why I was confused...

On the other hand the new release from Mikeal Jonson was pretty sweet and also aan EP called killer. That one is bad as hell (for all you hard techno junkies like myself=)

Peace!

Wraith313
www.mp3.com/wraith313
-Keep it real.  Don't let the real keep you!-