That's the Matthew Herbert CD "Let's all make mistakes" correct?
If you aren't familiar with Herbert's style, yeah, I could see not really liking it. But if you check out DJ Shufflemaster's new one (double EP) called EXP (Tresor 167) you will see that releases aren't all the same. Tresor has a nice variety of music: Peter Sutton/Karl O'Connor's "Againstnature" (Tresor 147) is very different from Terrence Dixon's "From the Far Future" (Tresor 141) and those are different than Savvas Ysatis' "Highrise" (Tresor 122).
Go to http://www.tresorberlin.de/ to check them out before you buy.

MEK

From: Wraith313 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: [313] Tresor 157
Date: 6 Apr 2001 10:46:35 -0700

I picked this record up in the shop yesterday and wasn't too impressed. Is it just that release or what? I have heard this group talk very highly of Tresor, so that's why I was confused...

On the other hand the new release from Mikeal Jonson was pretty sweet and also aan EP called killer. That one is bad as hell (for all you hard techno junkies like myself=)

Peace!

Wraith313
www.mp3.com/wraith313
-Keep it real.  Don't let the real keep you!-