no flames but I disagree, I think that all musicians have the right to forbid
that their music is available on Napster
I love Lil Louis records and it is indeed very difficult to find them, but not
impossible. It has taken me a lot of webtime and a lot of hard cash, but I have
found most or all of his essential stuff one way or the other.
You shouldn't always settle for the easy way!

RD