On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, tristan watkins wrote:

> --- Ian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > on 4/9/01 11:18 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> >
> > > The Connection Machine-N.Hagemeier, J-Brandjes
> >
> > I'd be real curious to hear what happened to these
> > folks too.  I always love
> > this E.P. and thought a Planet E full length would
> > be in the works.
>
> I posted about them after I finally got that e.p. last
> year. If I'm not mistaken, Lance had some info about
> an upcoming project of theirs, but to our loss, he
> doesn't seem to be around anymore. :( I will see if I
> can find his original email.

The Connection Machine are a couple people from Eindhoven
NL, and poking around I found a couple of things:

Remix for Morgon Geist on the Premise EP (Envron #1)
"Echoes from Tau Ceti" on Phuture Classical Secton C (Drome #3)
"X-Manray" on The Utroid Machine Missions (U-Trax 3UTR)

They have a web page: http://www.xs4all.nl/~connect/

And the Technotourists are friends with them -- Hans? Otto?