On Mon, Apr 09, 2001 at 03:06:28PM -0500, Kent williams wrote:
> The Connection Machine are a couple people from Eindhoven
> NL, and poking around I found a couple of things:
>
> Remix for Morgon Geist on the Premise EP (Envron #1)
> "Echoes from Tau Ceti" on Phuture Classical Secton C (Drome #3)
> "X-Manray" on The Utroid Machine Missions (U-Trax 3UTR)
>
> They have a web page: http://www.xs4all.nl/~connect/
>
> And the Technotourists are friends with them -- Hans? Otto?

It's been quite a while since i last talked to Natasja and Jeroen from
Utecht (not Eindhoven :) They had some major setbacks. They were also very
disappointed in the music industry and still have a complete album that never
got released. When i spoke to them they were starting to work on new material,
but i don't know if that ever happened. I hope we will hear from them again
because they were very talented and had a unique sound.

Some more releases:
- The Dream Tec Album on U-Trax (using various names)
- The Black Hole EP on U-Trax
- E2L9 on Phoq U (a U-Trax sublabel) using the name Cray Emoticon

Btw, i think Fanon Flowers' first release was also on Phoq U. The Sleeper EP
as Inventions And Diamentions. Great to show off your very first release to
your family: PHOQ U :)

Cheers,
Hans

--