From: Kevin Conrad [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 13, 2001 8:33 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: [313] Ordering Records On-Line

Groovetech is my favorite place.  The records you see
online are usually in stock, and it only takes 4 or 5
days to get them.
  I'd stay away from Sonic Groove.  They never update
their catalog so a lot of their stuff is not in stock,
and they're super slow.  I once ordered 13 records,
and got 2 in the mail about a month later.
  Satellite records (www.satelliterecords.com) is
pretty good because they update their site with new
releases every week.  It usually takes about 2 weeks
for an order to be received.
  Also try www.611records.com.  Their catalog tends to
be little out of date, but not as bad as Sonic
Groove's.  My experience has been about 1.5-2 weeks
for delivery.
  I just stick to Groovetech for the most part, and
fall back on 611 or Satellite if I'm looking for
something a little older that Groovetech doesn't have.

   Kevin