> on a more 313 note: can any one tell me about the new
> Minus artists-Niederflur..any feedback?

Don't know anything about them as people, but I was curious, too, after
the new niederflur releases were ALL I could find on the minus website.
 I ran across the second record (in a series of 3, I think?) last week,
and it had some really subtle syncopated rhythms going on throughout.
I was actually looking for more housey stuff at the time, so I almost
took it off after the first track because it wasn't very exciting.  But
it kind of hypnotizes you if you let it play a few minutes...

=====