I ordered VA-Decay Product (chain reaction) from
cdnow.  Too bad they are out of stock, (I'll wait) but
it was cheap, only $13.50 compared to $19.00 at
groovetech (what's up with that!)  I bought this
because when I listened to it at groovetech I
recognized one of the tracks as being from the DJ Mary
mp3 'techouse' mix from www.techno.cz.
[BTW--Outstanding track ID from that mix:

http://mp3.techno.cz/djsets/mary-techhouse/Track11.mp3

Two minutes in, WHO IS THIS!!!! (it starts out with
Maurizio, but you hear the mystery track start to kick
in, I'm guessing it is someone on Chain Reaction since
the whole mix seems to be in that vein.)]

Anyway, the track 3 from that mix was from the Decay
Product CD, great track!

I also bought the Sean Deason - Allegory and Metaphor,
mainly for the Detroit chilled out vibe (what else!).

Let me say that I like the Maurizio, Vainqueur, and
Deepchord CDs I have.  The Delay Product CD fits in
well with these guys too.  But what next?  I seriously
feel like there is more, but I can't seem to find it.
I've listened to a bunch of the Chain Reaction CDs
listed at groovetech, but I like only a few.  Can
anyone point me to what they consider great examples
of the maurizio/vainqueur/deepchord/delay_product
sound?

Thanks.

ps: and ID that track!