Gwendal,

from the Raum Musik site:
Dub Taylor is Alex Krüger from Berlin . Dub Taylor is his alias for very
deep techhouse tracks with tons of Delays. You can find certain releases on
labels like United States of Mars, Force Tracks and Konfekt .
In February 2001 his long awaited debut album "Forms and Figures" was
released on raum.musik .

But you will not only find his productions under the name of Dub Taylor .
Alex also has another project under the name Korsakow where he is producing
some stuff that can rather be called deep house.

But Alex Krüger wouldn't be Alex Krüger if there wasn't still another
project where he 's involved in.

In January 2001 the fist album of the project ''Echobox'' was released on
'freiraum '(which is the listening sublabel of raum.musik). ''Echobox'' are
Nadine Hemme, Thorsten Stahnke and guess who, Alex Krüger of course.

Perfectly produced the three of them are heading towards pop a little bit
with their music . They already have proven their ''life abilities'' with
certain livesets in and around Berlin.
For more info try www.raummusik.de

Hope this helps

Gary