We periodically monitor 313 to see what's happening in the forum... and
to  also answer questions sent to our web site

We would like to clear up a few things that have been said here on 313:
This year Optic Nerve (K-1/Keith Tucker) will be performing on the main
stage of the Detroit Electronic Music Festival...

There have been rumors of Number of Names appearing with Optic Nerve
during the DEMF and you will all just have to wait and see...They will be
re-releasing their 1981 classic track "Shari Vari" remixed by Keith Tucker,
Eddie Folwkes, Anthony Shakir, Mike Grant, Jay Denham, Dj Godfather
and others soon to be announced.

So stay tuned, PuzzleBox Records has a lot of surprises in store for their
show during the DEMF... And for 2001 Thanks to all who help keep the
movement alive...

Peace

Please send all interview inquiries concerning A Number Of Names To
the  following

Puzzlebox Records / Optic Studios
Phone (313) 567-7628
Fax (313) 567-7664