Have to make a correction to my top ten, the Primevil record is by dan simmers and is called 'Sharing Grooves' not 'The Groove'. And the seasons record I bought was remixes of the 2nd Shift track by Freaks and Carter (pretty sick!).

On a side note, kinda OT but does anyone have any info on a label called Lask, I have the first record and it's pretty nice. Now to turn things back to Tha'D, can anyone ID a track, the only place where I've heard it is on a TrackMode record by Rick Wade (I'm pretty sure it's a Rick Wade track), it's a double pack and the track it's in is called Rick Wades MegaMix, the only way I can describe it is that it has this piano rift with effects that just keep repeating the same chords except changing key every now and then, really groovy track. Anyone have any idea's, I know the description is kinda vague, but..... any takers?? Thanks all...

MM