Myke Mitchell wrote:

> On a side note, kinda OT but does anyone have any info on a label called
> Lask, I have the first record and it's pretty nice.

Lask is Joel Mull's label, but that's about all I know. I have one or
two releases on Lask and they're quite good. Of the Swedish techno
labels, this and Inside are the ones I (still) check out if I see them.

In a fairly similar vein, the Jericho label from the UK has some quite
good stuff, particularly some of Jel Ford's own tracks. BTW, I've read
somewhere that the Icarus - 'Nightfly' release was by Steve Rachmad, but
I wasn't too hot on that one.

Otto